Tuesday 10 May 2016

HEAVEN VIDEO FINAL

After thinking about the heaven video for a long time, I took a video camera out with me every time I went out for about 2 weeks and filmed my most peaceful and content moments, I took footage from a trip to Norway I took earlier this year of bits of nature that I found beautiful. I also made an animation like I had planned of a dead man turning into a cloud and a series of all the photos i could get that include me or my friends this past year. I also worked on a 3D animation of shapes in a very surreal environment, it took a long while and the result is quite simple and is very dreamy. The music for each little section was chosen to fit the mood, but also are 4 songs that I have always really enjoyed and put me in a good mood. This video is definitely the most personal project of the FMP and I'm very happy with the result.




No comments:

Post a Comment