Wednesday 13 April 2016

FLYERS

To continue on from where I left off, I booked a day at the shoreditch arts club for my exhibition, unfortunately the doomed gallery was fully booked, however this means that I can now start promoting the event.


Here was the initial design, it has quite a zine type look to it which I really like, because the whole exhibition is very lo-fi and DIY, although I forgot to write free entry on it and wanted to change the layout of the text a bit.


I tried hand writing it in a similar handstyle to the title and put it in photoshop:


I quite like the rough look of the handwritten flyer, however I worry that some may find it hard to read. I will need to make further changes to the details of the exhibition as I go on, this is just a draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment