Wednesday 6 April 2016

INVITATION IDEAS//

Although most of the publicity for this exhibition will be online, I still want to create a few hard copy invitations, going off of what I've researched so far, I decided to write a possible title in graffiti handstyle, (i ran out of space for the Y but I'll fix it in photoshop)


Possible title for the exhibition.

I found this image of a sculpture, its been impossible to find the creator or any credits but I think its called Pit of Despair and relates to purgatory. You can really just feel the torture of it in their contorted faces all pushed up against eachother. To edit this picture, I bitmapped it to give it a modern spin on an engraving: i.e. just black and white.


So here is one of my concepts for the invitation, the information about the event, a description, time, date, place etc would all be there. These would be A5 flyers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment