Tuesday 12 April 2016

VIDEO INSPIRATION (DEATH/HELL)



this is the music video for Death Grips' Whatever I want (Fuck who's watching). Essentially there's a man wearing a skeleton mask in a field of long grass who beckons the camera closer, inviting the viewers closer then suddenly, aggressively pushing and kicking the cameraman away, making the viewer feel very unwelcome. After watching this video my idea for my death/hell video has been finalised; I want to have a figure who is representing Death following the camera/viewer throughout a walk in the night. I need to book out a video camera with a decent zoom, because I want the beginning shots of Death to be from afar, and with cut scenes of symbols and references to death (eg zooming into a butchers store or a cemetery) Death will start to follow the camera/viewer and get closer and closer as time goes on, hopefully making the viewers feel unsettled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment