Thursday 28 April 2016


HEAVEN VIDEO INSPIRATION

For the video to accompany the death video I want to create something that clearly contrasted that video, so the heavily edited death video would contrast a more simplistic and conceptual video about paradise. Below are some clips that I've taken some inspiration from, I want to portray a very natural vibe, as if it wasn't at all planned.



This is a scene from Larry Clark's KIDS (1995) ignoring the drugs and the violence, I really love the summer setting in the park with all of these friends together in one place and time, everything seems very relaxed and natural. This is something I hope to get across in my video.


This is Archy Marshall's A NEW PLACE 2 DROWN, there are a few parts of this video that i really admire and think the vibe would really go well with what I have in mind for the video, the scenes where he's with his friends at night and during the day with his friends all seem very natural and uncoreographed. After watching this I think I'll carry a camera around with me when I go to meet friends and just film what happens when we're just hanging out, as if that is paradise to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment